Electronics, IT, Telecom

  • Besides CCC, electronic products may need other Chinese electronics certification and licenses such as NAL, SRRC.
  • For government procurements, some items may require CC-IS certification.
  • Products that require Chinese IT certification and CC-IS certification may also need a special license, the Cipher Test Certification.

Quality Partnerships helps you identify which license schemes are required for your products, initiate the relevant procedures and reach successful certification.